January 3, 2016

Long lost friends….

Oh it is always so much fun to spend time with the Dormans family!  We are super lucky that Meridian is right between Washington and Rexburg and we have been a good stopping point for the past two Thanksgivings.  We love these fun friends!!


These two got reacquainted very quickly - their mischievous smiles and the twinkles in their eyes say it all!


 I love these girls!  They are truly more like cousins than just friends and both disappeared as soon as Laura walked in the door.  I just love watching them talk and laugh together.


We talked and talked and talked and then we went to WaHooz for bowling and video games.


I cannot believe how big our boys are.  It was just yesterday that I remember them each getting baptized and having missing teeth.  Now they are all tall with muscles.  So weird.  It was so much fun to see them all together.






The Dormans had to leave Sunday morning to get back to Washington.  We were so sad to see them go!




We have had countless photos of our kids sitting on stairs.  I think after they are all married we will have to reunite them and make them pose for us on the stairs. :)  We look forward to the next time with this fun family!!

No comments:

Blog Archive