
Ever have one of those days with a three-year-old when you just KNOW he will come out conqueror? And you will not? Carson's day was last week. He woke that morning with a twinkle in his eye and the fun did not stop. all. day. long. After he made confetti out of some office papers and a strange concoction out of my flowers and protein powder, I decided I would start documenting his mischief. As you can see he kept pretty busy sudsing up our mirror, mixing spray gel and soda (boy am I glad I noticed that color before I sprayed it into Jaxson's hair!), emptying the orange juice into his rain boots, and on and on. I was exhausted! But I have got to hand it to him. He sure is a creative little guy. Hopefully one day he'll use his energy and creativity to do good instead of evil.....

1 comment:
I love it! :) (By the way, I got your comment and sorry I haven't posted. I will again someday...)
Post a Comment