May 9, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame...




We went to the Mariner's game on Saturday night. Unfortunately we lost to the Chicago White Sox 5 - 0. We had lots of fun, though. It was Little League Baseball night so we sat with a lot of Jaxson's team. I love the atmosphere at Safeco field. Our kids actually lasted the whole losing game too. Carson was probably most interested in "Moose" sightings, Kaisa was really into the kettlecorn, and Jaxson loved just watching the game. He has a lot of the Mariner's baseball cards, so he knows a lot of stats--and now I know a lot of stats too.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

April Bishop said...

LOVE the hot dog picture! Great shot. And wow! Carson really was on a wild kick that day. I think it's awesome you took pictures. The oj in the boots is my favorite... Only a kid would think of that! :)

Mike & Bekah +4 said...

I think the final score was 0-6 but whos counting :) That was fun though!!

Mike & Bekah +4 said...

shoot...i totally sounded like a know it all! sorry!! not how i intended it to be taken...