March 6, 2015

Vegas Baby!

 We had a fun, sick, crazy, hilarious time in Las Vegas!  Seriously, how could all that happen in just 4 days?  We were so happy to see all that lovely sunshine and feel the warmth on our first day!  This is happy squinting!


The day before we arrived, both Tony and I were pretty sick.  I somehow recovered but Tony continued to have fevers and feel pretty crummy for our first day there.  I felt so bad for him!  We tried to (kinda) take it easy.  We stayed at Aria which was lovely and went to lots of fun restaurants and saw lots of neat and lots of awful things!  We went to the Titanic Exhibit which was amazing.  We all ended up surviving except for Mike.  We also went to the Cirque Du Soleil show "The Beatles" which was really wonderful!  I LOVED it!  We also went to a cool Shark Reef exhibit.


One place we went that was not cool was Circus Circus.  Yipes!  That place was a little scary.  But the roller coasters were fun - check out our 80's hairdos!


All in all, it was a fun time spent with dear friends.  I was happy to leave the crazy that is Vegas though and come home to calm, quiet, conservative Meridian Idaho!  


No comments: