I had the opportunity to attend the BYU Education week this year in Provo, Utah. It was awesome! I had great company, the classes were fantastic, and it was pretty fun to be back in Provo! Our view of the Y from our lovely dorm room:
This is not the best pic, but that is probably OK since we all just woke up and walked up a mountain that morning! We stayed together in a dorm at Heritage Halls and these girls were so much fun. I would have totally picked them for roommates the first time around…
Becca * me * Amy * Kim * Andrea
There is always something special about going through the temple with friends. The Provo temple was absolutely beautiful!
We had to give in to Kim's crush and see Dallyn Vail Bayles in concert one evening. By the end of the concert, we totally knew where Kim was coming from! He was amazing and I loved every minutes of it!
We became big fans of all the singers in the show that night!
I wasn't sure if I should take the time to do this trip "just for myself" but it turned out to be such a great experience I might have to do it every year...

1 comment:
Love your post! We had such a great time - definitely must do it again next year!
Post a Comment