
This past Saturday was Jaxson's eighth birthday. Where has the time gone? Every mom I have met for the past 8 years has told me how fast it goes, and I certainly believe them. I am so thankful for Jaxson and the great personality he has. I love his creativity, his enthusiasm for everything, his silly side and his serious side, his thoughtfulness, and his ambition. I love that he always tries his best no matter what, and that even though he is the biggest tease in the family, he is still a fantastic big brother and a great example to Kaisa and Carson. I miss the little baby that he was, but I am so thankful for the young man he is becoming.
Our birthday tradition is to have a "friend" birthday every other year with a big party and a "family" birthday on the opposite years. This year was a family birthday, which we spent at Chucky Cheese with the Dormans (the line between friends and family gets a little blurred at times!). It was a fun-filled, germ-filled kind of birthday and Jaxson had a fantastic time!

3 comments:
I can't believe you have an 8 year old! Weren't we just roommates a few years ago? :)
You made me cry a little...Jaxson is such an awsome kid! We love him to bits! Thanks for letting us share in his special day!!
It looks like you had alot of fun on your birthday Jaxson. We are so excited to be there for your baptism in a few days! We love all of you. Mom
Post a Comment