Kaisa's 3rd grade class presented a musical called, "Cinderella, A Western Tale" last month. Kaisa was cast in the part of the fairy godmother. She was so much fun to watch and did a fantastic job. Kaisa's teacher, Miss Drake, is amazing and the kids all did so great. I have heard the songs so many times, I don't think I will ever forget this play! Kaisa's favorite line was, "Oh mumblygook!" and her favorite part was getting to "bop" Joseph (a field mouse turned coachman) on the head with her magic wand. (She and Joseph have a "special" friendship and Kaisa loved 'having the opportunity to whack that kid!").April 9, 2013
The Fairy Godmother
Kaisa's 3rd grade class presented a musical called, "Cinderella, A Western Tale" last month. Kaisa was cast in the part of the fairy godmother. She was so much fun to watch and did a fantastic job. Kaisa's teacher, Miss Drake, is amazing and the kids all did so great. I have heard the songs so many times, I don't think I will ever forget this play! Kaisa's favorite line was, "Oh mumblygook!" and her favorite part was getting to "bop" Joseph (a field mouse turned coachman) on the head with her magic wand. (She and Joseph have a "special" friendship and Kaisa loved 'having the opportunity to whack that kid!").
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment