I have a lot of catching up to do! I will not soon forget what an undertaking a move to another state is! I'll try to catch up tomorrow but for now I wanted to just post the invitation to Kaisa's baptism next weekend. Although I know we are so happy to be able to spend this special day with so much of our family, we are a little sad too that so many of the special people from Kaisa's life in Washington will be missing. We are super excited that Bekah and Laura will be there to represent! :)
I love this little girl so much and I am so excited for her to take this next big step...

3 comments:
I got a little sad inside when I realized she's not getting baptized here... I'm really happy for her though. Let her know that I'll be thinking of her that day for sure. And if you send me your new address I'll get a card in the mail to her from her old primary...
I can't believe she's 8! Happy birthday (and baptism) Kaisa!
Congratulations Kaisa! It will be a great day :)
Post a Comment