I am a little, ok, a LOT behind on updating this blog. Life has just been happening faster than I can document it! But I didn't want to miss adding this fun-filled event! Since Kaisa and Laura are both the only girls in families with boys, it was extra fun to treat them to a fun night out. And it doesn't hurt that they both love things like dolls and Disney. We started our evening at the American Girl Doll store in Lynwood. I think the girls would have been happy if that was the only thing we did. After carefully perusing the entire store at least 3 times, picking out an outfit, and after Danielle (that is Laura's doll) got her ears pierced, we enjoyed a lovely meal at the American Girl Bistro. It was complete with little chairs and dishes for the dolls. Then we drove to the Paramount Theatre in downtown Seattle to watch the Broadway musical "Beauty and the Beast." It was a magical night full of squealing and giggling with some wonderful friends!

1 comment:
Fun times! I love girls' nights out! And it's so much fun to spend time with just one kid...
Post a Comment