Carson said the family prayer earlier this week. We can usually make out most of what he is saying but Tony and I were both a little puzzled this time until we figured it out. He said, 'Bess me to watch Dodo and Boots; Bess me to watch tap-tap-tap; Bess me to watch Diego; Bess me to watch Mommy and Daddy's movies." In case you don't have toddlers at home, I'm pretty sure "tap-tap-tap" is referring to the cartoon Little Einsteins. I think Carson might be watching too much TV lately....
February 17, 2011
Quote of the week
Carson said the family prayer earlier this week. We can usually make out most of what he is saying but Tony and I were both a little puzzled this time until we figured it out. He said, 'Bess me to watch Dodo and Boots; Bess me to watch tap-tap-tap; Bess me to watch Diego; Bess me to watch Mommy and Daddy's movies." In case you don't have toddlers at home, I'm pretty sure "tap-tap-tap" is referring to the cartoon Little Einsteins. I think Carson might be watching too much TV lately....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment