






My mom and dad were planning on coming to Jaxson's baptism, which the kids were all really excited about. Little did they know that Grandpa and Grandma were also bringing two of their cousins, Tyson and Brogan! It was so funny when I picked Jaxson and Kaisa up from school and they climbed into the van and then their cousins jumped out of the back. Jaxson nonchalantly said "Hi Tyson, Hi Brogan" as if he expected them to be there! They had a lot of fun together and wore the rest of us out! We went to an indoor playground called "Charlie's Safari" which had miniature golf, bouncy houses, lazer tag, video games, and a HUGE play structure. We also visited Northwest Trek and the Point Defiance Zoo. All in just 4 days! And I didn't even get any pictures of when they went to the church to play basketball, to the school to play baseball or to the highschool to play football! Whew!
1 comment:
Ok...so I'm totally in scout mode these days...another FYI. The outings you all did are totally sigh off-able! Check out p.91 10c and elective 18a,b. I know how excited Jaxson is about scouts! I think I've become a bit obsessed with getting these boys' books completed too :) Looks like you all had a great time! Hurray for family comming (and going) :)!!
Post a Comment