January 18, 2010

I guess this is what happens when you get 'out of the habit' of posting on your blog.... The holidays were so fun and so busy that we've skipped a couple of months! I have to hurry and catch up before January is over! :)

Carson's favorite present by far was the vacuum cleaner from Grandpa and Grandma Webb (no surprise there!), and all three kids got a new bike from Santa. We had a fabulous stay-in-your-pjs-all day kind of Christmas!







Speaking of pajamas, we had to take the traditional picture where we stand in front of the Christmas tree and line up tallest to shortest. I remember doing that when I was a kid and I was actually the tallest for quite a few years until Jason and then Jeremy took that spot! (sigh) We'll have to see if Jaxson remains in that place!






Carson really likes his new Strider bike, although the helmet can be a little tricky.








The kids love their cute pajamas that Aunt Jari made them. She did such a great job choosing the material; Kaisa's 'Fancy Nancy' pjs are tops! And I am really impressed by anyone that can sew a straight line. :) Thanks Aunt Jari!!

1 comment:

Mike & Bekah +4 said...

I love the excitement in their faces...too precious! Cute jammies too!!!