November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I think the pictures probably speak for themselves! Jaxson dressed up this year as Professor I.M. BUGGY, Kaisa was a flower fairy, and Carson was a crocodile. We went on our annual trick-or-treat with the Dorman family. The kids got way too much candy, as usual. And I have eaten way too much of it, as usual.


Jaxson had little sticker ants all over him. He said that his costume "even gives me the creeps"!



Tony and I had a lot of fun at a Halloween Party on Friday night.
Peace.+


4 comments:

Saville Family said...

Happy Halloween, Campbell Family!

April Bishop said...

I still can't get over how un-like himself Tony looked. Thanks for coming...

Cline said...

I love I.M. BUGGY!!! I think the boys in your family take the cake.

Unknown said...

The funny thing about Tony's Halloween costume is that he looks a lot like Benji,although Benji currently has no mustache. (He keeps trying to talk me into it.)