October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Kids

We had quite an adventure picking out our pumpkins at the Spooner Farm's Pumpkin patch! Besides having a HUGE selection of pumpkins, they also have lots of activities for the kids like a corn maze and mini-corn maze, duck races, petting farm, a goat walk, pumpkin launcher, and lots of treats!
Yee-haw! Sitting on a bale of straw has never been so much fun!






I'm not sure what Carson is doing here, but this was the best smile we could get. He pulled this pucker-face most of the time we were at the pumpkin patch. Kaisa couldn't stop giggling long enough to actually pose in pumpkin cut-out.



Lately whenever I see a picture of Jaxson I have to do a double-take because he is looking so much older! I love his energy and enthusiasm, and I can't imagine how our family would manage without him!


Boo! Well, the pumpkin patch was a success. We came home with 5 very large pumpkins and 3 very tired kids.

Tony is just so excited to carve the pumpkins up for Halloween, he can hardly stand it. (Actually it is probably his very least favorite thing to do. Although I have high hopes since he used to say he didn't like dying Easter eggs (too messy) and this past Easter he actually went to the store to buy more eggs to dye!) I love having a husband who is willing to do silly messy things just to make his kids smile. :)


1 comment:

Saville Family said...

That looks too fun. Can you believe we're at the end of 2009? Where does the time go? Happy Halloween, Campbells!