October 17, 2009

Do the Puyallup (better late than never!)

It looks like I have some catching up to do! I decided when I first started this blog that I wouldn't worry about "getting behind" and whether I captured every little thing. Yet here I am.

The Puyallup Fair lasts for most of the month of September and is one of our kids' favorite yearly events. They love the rides, the scones, the animals, and the cotton candy.

This first picture is taken before Jaxson and Kaisa take off on the little rollercoaster. It is the biggest of the 'kiddie' rides and actually goes pretty fast. Kaisa looks pretty happy in the picture but that didn't last very long. She had a death grip on the bar by the second time around and the conductor actually stopped the ride and let Kaisa off before starting it again. We were really proud of her for trying, though. Last year she would only ride the super SLOW kayak ride.

All three kiddos loved the petting farm. Especially the pygmy goats!

Jaxson on the big slide! Weeeeeeeee...



No comments: