Carson's new favorite pastime is to throw anything that is 'thow-able' into the pond. The easiest target (since Jaxson is so often playing baseball close by) is Jaxson's baseball equipment. At first it was just the balls, then he became a little more adventurous and starting tossing in mitts, bats, and he even tried for the helmet! I probably should have stopped him sooner, but he is just so sneaky! Plus he gets so excited to see the object bobbing in the water that it is almost worth the trouble of fishing it out. Maybe we do get more lenient with the later kids...
May 15, 2009
Little Brother Baseball
Carson's new favorite pastime is to throw anything that is 'thow-able' into the pond. The easiest target (since Jaxson is so often playing baseball close by) is Jaxson's baseball equipment. At first it was just the balls, then he became a little more adventurous and starting tossing in mitts, bats, and he even tried for the helmet! I probably should have stopped him sooner, but he is just so sneaky! Plus he gets so excited to see the object bobbing in the water that it is almost worth the trouble of fishing it out. Maybe we do get more lenient with the later kids...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mom says to prepare myself for Carson to not want to have anything to do with me in July. I told her that I am everyone's favorite Aunt so you make sure he knows that before I meet him! He can't be the one to ruin my reputation! Love you! TJ
Post a Comment