
I can't believe Kaisa is "a full fist" as Jaxson puts it. I am so glad she is our daughter! She makes me laugh every day with her impersonations and antics. She is super sweet and tries to be helpful, and I love that she still loves to cuddle. I love that she loves to have her hair done and her nails painted, but also looks for puddles to splash in and trees to climb. She is super loyal and has a great little 'British accent' that she uses during our tea parties, darling. She is my flower picking, secret-keeping, bubblebath loving, twirly dancing, favorite girl in the whole world. And she knows it.
Kaisa helped her preschool teacher pass out birthday treats.

Kaisa's cute preschool class. She loves preschool and wishes she could go every day instead of just every other day. When I asked Kaisa what she wants to be someday, she said she wants to be a doctor, a hair-cutter, a ballet teacher, and a mom. And I thought I was busy :)
4 comments:
Remember when we used to hang out in our room talking about our future kids? And now look at us with 3 kids each. Time flies.
I hope Kaisa had a fabulous birthday!
What a beautiful grandaughter I have. Wish we could have been there for your birthday Kaisa. Hope it was a wonderful day. We love all of you.
Great post! She really is great! McKenna is anxious to play with her (so am I) in a mere 40 or so days! Can't wait!!! Give her birthday hugs and kisses from Aunt Tessa
Super cute~we are wishing you well up north~my, it is pretty up there. When you need some more sunshine, head on south~we have lots of it!
Post a Comment