November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween Ya'all!



Check out our wanna-be cowboys and girl! :) We borrowed a few items from my sister, who actually married a real cowboy and has real little cowboys and cowgirls of her own. My kids are actually the "city kids" which is really strange to me, since I was raised on a farm in the middle of nowhere. Well, not nowhere exactly, but far from anywhere with a name on a map. Apparently it didn't stick though, since the last time we borrowed chaps from my sister, I put them on Jaxson backwards! I was very careful this year to put them on Carson the right way.






It looks like we may have picked the wrong kid to be the rodeo clown. Although Carson LOVED being a bullrider and wants to watch rodeos on you-tube all the time now. And he won't take those boots off! He's a bit of a "cowboy" at heart. :)





Jaxson clowning around with some of his best buds at the ward Halloween party.







Kaisa with her friends, McKenna and Aliya. SO exciting to wear make-up!!








Our usual group on the Dorman stairs! I love having our Halloween traditions together. It is so much fun to look back over the years and see how our kids are growing up together and how many of them there are now! Our first Halloween together was with just Dale, Andrew, Jaxson, and Kaisa. Crazy! We had fun trick-or-treating with them in their neighborhood.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Saville Family said...

Happy Halloween!

April Bishop said...

Love the rodeo clown especially, but they all looked great!

Shanna said...

Cutest rodeo crew ever! They are pretty authentic-I hope you had a great Halloween!