September 8, 2010

First Day of School!!

I cannot believe how fast this summer flew by and I really cannot believe that school has already started and is in full swing! Both Jaxson and Kaisa were super excited to go back to school. Jaxson is now in 3rd grade, and even though he does not have ANY of his good buddies in his class (and there are a lot of them too), he is still happy to go back. He is truly my 'roll with the punches' kid and thank goodness for that.....Kaisa was excited that a couple of her friends from Kindergarten are in her new 1st grade class. She is also excited to be a big kid and "stay the whole day." One of the things we are trying to get used to is those early mornings again! They moved up our school start time 30 minutes and it hurts a little. :) Jaxson is great a getting up, but it takes Kaisa a little longer. This morning she sighed and asked, "Why is Jaxson so talky in the morning?" I had to laugh. He is pretty 'talky'!

No comments: