August 25, 2010

Our gang

This isn't the best video; I just used my camera but I think you'll get the idea. :) We have been lovin' these warm summer days! Our kids really enjoy riding their bikes around the neighborhood with us and even just circling the cul-de-sac. Carson has gotten very comfortable on his 'Strider' bike (which has no pedals or training wheels) and can go almost as fast as Jaxson and Kaisa. Kaisa had been asking us to take off her training wheels since summer started and I finally did it last week, thinking I would have a lot of work ahead of me. She surprised us by learning within a couple of days and is cruising around great now! The boys seem to think it is more fun if they start their 'circling' from the garage. Anything for some extra speed I suppose. If only summer could last forever.....

No comments: