We decided that since Carson is now officially a toddler (he is toddling everywhere now!), we should shed his baby curls and get him a real big-boy haircut. You might say he's going from Woodstock to Wallstreet when looking at the before and after shots! The haircut was a little scary for at least two of us: Carson, who didn't like anything buzzing that close to his head, and me, who can't believe how much older he looks now! Luckily, after a few songs by Kaisa, toy demonstrations by Jaxson, 2 suckers, and a lot of sweet talk by mom and dad, the hair cut was a success. We think he looks pretty handsome!
5 comments:
Very handsome Carson!
He's a mini Tony! Cute kids and such blue eyes. I have one blue-eyed blond the others have brown eyes. Kids~they change your life for the better.
OK - I really need to meet my new, or rather not-so-new nephew. He is darling! I really feel robbed that I am the only one in the family that hasn't gotten to hold him and love on him! How will he ever get to know his favorite Aunt?!
He looks so much older! Super cute blog, by the way. I linked over from Emily's, hope you don't mind!
WAY CUTE!! we cant believe how old our cousins (neice and nephews) are getting!! We hope to see you guys soon!! Maybe a summer trip to Washington! Whoo-Hoo
Post a Comment